• At least a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Journalism and Mass Communication specializing in Broadcasting or Multimedia
1. To conduct audio and visual practicals for courses offered in the Department;
2. To prepare and set up technical equipment for lectures/seminars/workshops;
3. To issue and monitor the use of JMC equipment by staff and students;
4. To identify faulty equipment and arrange for repairs;
5. To update software/applications;
6. To assist academic staff in conducting research and community service; and
7. To document any events as assigned by the Department.
• Good communications skills.
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
On successful completion of twelve (12) months probationary period the successful candidate will be confirmed permanent and pensionable.
Written application letters accompanied by updated CV, Names and contact details of three traceable referees and certified copies of qualifications should reach the office of the Assistant Registrar (HR) University of Swaziland, Private Bag No 4, Kwaluseni or be emailed to email@example.com