Adult Education (Psychology)
Professor/Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer
Head of Department
Friday, 13 January 2017
Qualifications and Experience:
• A PhD or closely related doctorate in the Social Sciences, with a strong component of Psychology.
• University or College teaching experience.
1. To teach Undergraduate and Post-graduate courses;
2. To supervise research projects and Master’s theses;
3. To conduct research in the discipline; and
4. To engage in Community Service.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility of renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.
Applications with detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, academic transcripts and names and current email addresses of three referees should be sent to:
University of Swaziland
Private Bag 4