Institute of Distance Education
Lecturer and Coordinator (Humanities)
Friday, 13 January 2017
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least a Master’s Degree with a subject in Humanities plus Education.
1. To teach at least four course modules in Humanities;
2. To arrange and supervise face-to-face lectures and tutorials in Humanities;
3. To facilitate the recruitment , training and supervision of material designers, lecturers and tutors in Humanities; and
4. To supervise admissions, registration and processing of continuous assessment and examination marks.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility of renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.
Applications with detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, academic transcripts and names and current email addresses of three referees should be sent to:
University of Swaziland
Private Bag 4