Institute of Distance Education
Coordinator, Research and Evaluation
Friday, 13 January 2017
Qualifications and Experience:
• A PhD in Education Research/Evaluation/ Statistics/Distance Education or any other relevant field of Education.
• Work experience and/or publications in Research and/or Evaluation.
1. To design and implement needs assessment studies, pilot surveys and tests before the initiation of new projects, programmes and courses;
2. To conduct research and evaluation studies to determine the worth of IDE programmes and activities; and
3. To monitor and evaluate all aspects of IDE to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility of renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.
Applications with detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, academic transcripts and names and current email addresses of three referees should be sent to:
University of Swaziland
Private Bag 4