Institute of Distance Education
Coordinator and Multi Media Specialist
Friday, 13 January 2017
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science plus a Master’s Degree in Multi Media and ICT.
• Experience in developing and offering blended online lessons.
1. To provide support in the design, development and production of blended online lessons;
2. To develop documents on the production of online lessons;
3. To train and aid staff on the production of online lessons; and
4. To provide expertise on the appropriate pedagogical uses of technology and on instructional design support
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility of renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.
Applications with detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, academic transcripts and names and current email addresses of three referees should be sent to:
University of Swaziland
Private Bag 4