Logistics, Warehouse Fleet and Distribution, Africa Swaziland
– MARKET RELATED
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR REQUIRED IN SWAZILAND
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Relevant experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Ability to do sales and Quotations
- Stocktaking Experience
- Great Administration skills
- Computer Literate
You will need to reside in SWAZILAND or surrounding area.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV and for more vacancies.
Star Paint, a leading paint manufacturer in the Kingdom of Swaziland are currently seeking the services of a senior, experienced Sales Representative/ Project Manager.
This opportunity exists within our Matsapha based facility to join our long-established team.
We have always been in the local forefront of the industry and we are looking for market leaders to join our company.
Suitable candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Maintain existing base of clients
• New business development
• Prepare monthly management report
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
The suitable candidate we seek will be:
• Experienced in the industry
• Professional presentation; is confident, assertive.
• Strong technical knowledge
• Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise; maintains a positive outlook.
• Is trustworthy and maintains the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
• Has a service orientation; is actively looking for ways to help people.
• Self-starter, High Energy, Passionate, Creative, Strategic, Closer, Persistent, Hard Working, Team Player, Goal oriented Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Valid Driver’s License
• Physical Ability to travel daily
The remuneration package is very attractive with benefits for the right candidate.
This role is available for immediate start.
If you possess the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please ‘Apply Now’ by emailing us your CV on email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 17th FEBRUARY 2017