• At least a Degree in Sports Management or Administration from a recognized University.
• At least 5 years’ experience in Sports Management and/or Sports Education environment.
1. To prepare periodic plans including resource planning for the University’s sports programme;
2. To implement the University policy governing its sports programme;
3. To facilitate allocation of resources to all campuses of the University for the implementation of the sports programme;
4. To supervise the implementation of the University sports programme for all campuses;
5. To co-ordinate the hosting of sports seminars, conferences and competitions by the University;
6. To represent the University at sports events, in and out of the University;
7. To propose areas and topics for research on sports to enhance the University’s sports programme;and
8. To lead the University’s teams to sports competitions/activities.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.
Applications with detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, academic transcripts and names and current email addresses of three referees should be sent to:
University of Swaziland
Private Bag 4