• At least a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a major in Accounting (B.Com- Accounting).
• Relevant work experience.
1. To reconcile the Creditors Control Account and the Price Variance Account;
2. To prepare Supplier Age Analysis;
3. To review the University’s payroll reconciliations and payment of suppliers;
4. To review Supplier statements reconciliation and attend to supplier queries on a daily basis;
5. To supervise the processing of Telegraphic Transfers through the Accounts Payable module of Syspro and manual Telegraphic Transfer ; and
6. To review and forward payment vouchers with the relevant invoices to the Senior Assistant Bursar for approval before payment.
Permanent and Pensionable service after successful completion of two years on probation; 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing allowance and Medical Aid contribution.
Two-year contract with a possibility for renewal by mutual consent subject to satisfactory performance plus Gratuity, 10% Recruitment and Retention Allowance, Housing/Housing Allowance, Medical Aid contribution and relocation expenses.
Applications with detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, academic transcripts and names and current email addresses of three referees should be sent to:
University of Swaziland
Private Bag 4