Experience and Education:
- Matric certificate is essential
- Customer/client service experience is essential
- At least some working experience of retail working with customers, unpacking and maintaining stock and store.
Job related knowledge and skills:
- Dealing with customers
- Adhering to principles and values
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Relating and networking
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
We regret that not all applicants will be interviewed.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity
- To achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through being visible, being knowledgeable and being friend
- To increase customer loyalty through promoting the Clicks Clubcard
- To positively affect sales through good customer service interaction and following customer guidelines
- To monitor and improve/increase stock availability by following stock management processes
- To maintaining high levels of store standards through daily housekeeping and merchandising principles
- To maintain high levels of accuracy when processing transaction and dealing with cash
- To prevent shrinkage and loss by being accurate, honest and vigilant in all job duties